Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Where can I find early fall promotions for residential HVAC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Unless's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2021
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Where can I find early fall promotions for residential HVAC

    I'm trying to schedule a full vent clearance for our bungalow before the cold weather sets in. Do local GTA companies offer pre-season specials or discount packages during late August before peak heating season starts?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member MichaelSano's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2024
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Where can I find early fall promotions for residential H

    Many specialized ventilation contractors run promotional pricing during late summer to balance their service schedules before the autumn peak. Booking early seasonal service packages allows homeowners to secure full system cleaning—including supply registers, return trunks, and filter checks—at reduced rates compared to late-fall rush pricing.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member YanBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Where can I find early fall promotions for residential H

    Most solid companies run early-bird pricing right now because their schedules open up right before the September rush begins. If you're looking to get your system serviced on a budget, check out an air duct cleaning near me — pre-fall special available in August to lock in lower summer rates, save some money, and get your heating vents completely clean before furnace season starts up.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •